1. Create effective and avant-garde communication networks as a recruiting and communication system between our Associates. (Web Page, Facebook, Twitter).
2. Generate a database with relevant and sufficient data about our MembersV to define the profile of the ATS Alumni community.
3. Visualize professional and personal development opportunities to meet the needs of the Members.
4. Foster a feeling of price and a sense of belonging to the American School of Tampico by being a liaison between all the generations and the current Campus.
5. Create communication tools to make the trajectory of the School known and its context in the domestic and international environment (shool age, academic and sports achievements, AdvancEd, Asomex…).
6. Generate a series of innovative and quality events that contribute to secure funds and shed benefits to the community.
7. Develop an ATS Alumni Association scholarship project.
8. Create a business-line based directory of companies of the ATS Alumni Association.
9. Have Legal and Accounting Advice.
Use your teacher or student's username and password to log in. If you are a parent you must use your child's username and password in order to log in. You may request an account & password by sending an e-mail to our Technology Department or calling to the administration office.